Thursday, 6 October 2011

And The Winners Are .....

Hello! Oh yes, I have winners for you - but you'll have to wait until the end of this post to find out!

First of all, I want to introduce you to something else that is brand new this month. We have FABRIC!!!!!! Yes! For those of you stitchers who have longed to be able to bring Stampin' Up! into your "material world", or for those of you who love the added dimension and texture that fabric can bring to your otherwise paper-based projects, we can now offer you FIVE Designer Fabric collections!






When I ordered mine (so far I have Flirtatious and Timeless Portrait) on Demonstrator Pre-Order, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I love sewing and have a massive stash - although since I discovered Stampin' Up! I don't do much stitching any more - and I know as well as anyone that fabric comes in all different qualities. Well, I needn't have wondered. Stampin' Up! have made sure that this fabric is of the same superb quality that the rest of the range is, and I'm so excited that we are expanding in this direction. 

I have to confess.... I haven't got beyond the "stroking it" stage yet, with my fabrics (*blush*), but I have seen some wonderful projects made with them and can't wait to get started. I just have to summon up the courage to cut into it. (I always joke that there is a reason that our Designer Paper comes in packs with two sheets of each design: one to use and one to stroke! Now, each fabric collection only contains one piece of each gorgeous design, so I need a little more time to just LOOK at it, and fondle it, first. Is it just me?!)

Watch this space for some gorgeous fabric-centred projects shortly...!

Now. I promised you WINNERS! Here goes....

Subscribers to my newsletter will know that at the end of every month I draw one of them to win a fab Stampin' Up! prize, as a "thank you" for their support. I am delighted to announce that the winner of the September Subscribers' Draw is ROSALIND JOINER!!!! Congratulations, Rosalind, your prize of a Stampin' Up! stamp set, cardstock and Stampin' Spot inkpad will be with you very soon.

This month, to celebrate the launch of our fabby new Idea Book & Catalogue, I ran a competition at my Open Day and Launch Party last Saturday. I gave everyone who came along, the chance to enter a Catalogue Treasure Hunt and, from the feedback I got, everyone really enjoyed doing it, and it certainly gave them a chance to familiarise themselves with the new book! The prize was one of these luscious gift bags, with ribbon and clips, from our August promotion:
And the lucky winner of this gorgeous selection of goodies is: BONA GERRIE!!! Congratulations Bona! Your prize is on its way...

A big well done to both of my prizewinners, and I hope you enjoy your goodies! If you want to be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is to click on the "Join My Mailing List" icon in the sidebar, and then fill in your details. Everyone who joins my mailing list in October will be added to the October draw, and one you have joined, you'll be in the draw each month so long as you remain on my mailing list.

Phew! (Virtual) medals awarded to all of you who have stayed with me to the end of this post!  I'll be back again soon with some of the projects I've been making with my new catalogue goodies. See you soon, and thanks for popping in!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: