Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Beautiful Christmas Cards Class


Technology - it's fantastic when it works, but when it doesn't, well.....! We've had severe computer problems in the last few weeks and have ended up having to invest in a new laptop for me and a total rebuild of Alan's HORRENDOUSLY powerful PC. We're up and running again, but it does mean that my newsletter for October has yet to make an appearance, and I've been more than a little behind with my blogging. Thanks for bearing with me, normal online service will be resumed as soon as possible, I promise!


On to business.... There are just another few days to book your place at my November Beautiful Christmas Cards class. If you haven't tried my classes before, then this will be a fantastic opportunity - the class costs just £10, and if you place an order with me on the day for Stampin' Up! products worth £30 or more (excluding shipping), then I'll refund your class fee IN FULL. That means you could have made three stunning cards for absolutely NOTHING! You really can't get better than that!

To book, just click on the PayPal link in the sidebar and follow the instructions. You don't have to have a PayPal account, and your payment will be completely secure. If you have friends who would love to come, you can pay for more than one place at once (and if you do, you'll save me a bit on the PayPal fees too, which would be lovely). I need bookings and payments by the end of 28th October, please, so that I can make sure I have enough materials for everyone on the day.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on 5th November for a fantastic afternoon. Full details are on my Ipswich Class Dates page.

Back (computer willing) in a day or so with another reminder about something you really won't want to miss. See you soon!

Hugs,

Becki
xx


No comments: