Monday, 3 October 2011

Woohoo - It's Finally Here!

Hello! Well, I hope you had as good a weekend as I did - Saturday saw the release of the brand new, ultra-gorgeous Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue for 2011-2012. I wanted to show it to you before now, but my feet have hardly touched the ground for the last two weeks, in preparation. Just feast your eyes on this beauty!


Bigger than ever before and - somehow they've managed it - even BETTER than before! I am just in a whirl from poring over all the beautiful new goodies that Stampin' Up! have crammed into this new book. Over the next few days I'll be telling you about some of the new things we have to offer, but for now, just make yourself a cup of whatever you like ti drink and click on the link in the sidebar, and you'll be whisked off to a world of ideas, inspiration and delight - and if you're anything like me you won't sleep tonight for dreaming of all the beautiful things you'll be planning to make.

I want to say a huge thank you to all the lovely people (I nearly said, all the lovely LADIES, but almost half of the people who came were men - and NOT just to accompany their significant others. I'm on a mission to get more men crafting...) who came along to my Open Day and Launch Party on Saturday. I loved seeing old friends, and meeting some lovely new ones. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and am excited to have been able to introduce you to a brand new world of crafting, Stampin' Up! style. The weather couldn't have been more glorious, and it was a delight to be able to share such a beautiful afternoon with people who share my passion.

I know I've said it before, but I love my job! If you would like to explore what Stampin' Up! can offer you, whether it be a way of buying your crafting stash at a discount, funding your hobby or building your very own business, then I'd love to talk to you. Joining the Stampin' Up! family is always a fantastic thing to do, but for the whole of October we have the most incredible offer to make it even better! Intrigued? Then pop back tomorrow and I'll tell you more....

Thanks for dropping by. Big hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: