Saturday, 17 December 2011

2012 Class Dates Now Available

Hello! I'm thrilled to bits to be able to tell you that my "Cards and More" class and Scrapbooking Club dates for 2012 are now available on the "Ipswich Class Dates" page of my website. Click on the link and you'll find dates for the whole year, as well as full details of the January classes, for which you can now book your places.

Pop back tomorrow for details of the January Scrapbooking Club, but in the meantime here is the information you need about January's "Cards and More" Class:


In the January "Cards and More" Class we will be making Thank You cards - perfect in the aftermath of Christmas for you to use yourself or to give as a gift. We'll be using the gorgeous "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set, which is so versatile and perfect for all kinds of occasions. I've loved planning the projects for this class and I know you're going to love making them!

The price for the class is just £30 and includes your very own "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set to use in the class and then take away with you afterwards. (If you already have "Pocket Silhouettes" - you can substitute any other stamp set up to £17.95: just let me know when you book your place and make sure you bring your own stamp set along with you to use at the class.) You can take the class without the stamp set for £15.

Some really exciting news is that I'm actually offering this class twice: on the afternoon of Saturday 14th January at my usual venue, Cedarwood Primary School, but also a couple of days earlier, on the morning of Thursday 12th January at Pennikkity Pots in the centre of Ipswich. This latter venue is a new venture for me, and I'm so excited that the lovely ladies at this fantastic ceramics cafe have invited me to hold classes in their upstairs studio. If you haven't been to Pennikkity Pots before, then I would really encourage you to pop in and try it - as well as offering all the facilities you would expect from a ceramics painting centre, they also do the most incredible homemade cakes, and delicious Italian coffee and other refreshments. If you choose to take the class at Pennikkity Pots, I will give you a credit of £1.50 towards any refreshments purchased at the cafe during or immediately after the class.

To book, just click on the PayPal link in the sidebar and follow the instructions. It's secure and simple, and you don't have to have a PayPal account in order to be able to pay this way. Alternatively, I can accept payment by cheque, cash or bank transfer; just contact me to arrange this. In order to allow me time to order enough materials and stamp sets for the class, bookings and payments must be made by no later than 10:00pm on 4th January, please.

Back tomorrow with the lowdown on January's Scrapbooking Club. Thanks for popping by!

Hugs

Becki
xx

No comments: