Saturday, 24 December 2011

Easy Events Mistletoe Card

I wanted you to see this card, it's one of my favourites. I saw this card on another Stampin' Up! demo's blog (All Things Stampy) and copied it straight away - isn't it beautiful?


 I made several variants of this card, just changing things slightly. This one uses our textured cardstock for the card base (the colours, if you're interested, are Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla) and some of our little pearls to pick out the mistletoe berries. I did take some photos of a version I made using Dazzling Diamonds glitter instead of the pearls, but I couldn't get the glitter to show up.

By the way, I don't know if you've noticed, but the backgroud I'm using for my photos has changed. My lovely hubby made a photo booth for me, by cutting open a Stampin' Up! delivery box (as you can imagine, we get LOADS of those here!) and spraying the inside black. It's brilliant, but I'm not the best photographer and I can't seem to get the lighting quite right. I'm seriously thinking of going on a digital photography course in the New Year - any of you know any in the Ipswich area you can recommend?

See you in a while, with another of this year's cards. Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: