Saturday, 24 December 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas Card

Just two more cards to show you, before Christmas Eve clicks over to Christmas Day (love the ability to schedule posts in advance). This little card is one that I did as a Make and Take in some of my November workshop parties, and I was thrilled to bits that everyone loved making it.


It uses the versatile "Pennant Parade" stamp set, which is one of  my favourites of all the gorgeous new sets in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue. When I showed the card, the ladies couldn't believe that the patterned paper wasn't actually one that you bought - well, I promise you it is all stamped. This is something that I come across time and again with Stampin' Up!, the sheer quality of the images that you get with our stamps is something that most people don't associate with stamping, and it's the reason that I demo for Stampin' Up! Oh - by the way - if you thought all that wavy cutting around the Christmas Tree looks WAY too even to be true, let me tell you that the tree is punched out using the Petite Pennants punch. Much simpler and far more accurate than my cutting!

Thanks for looking. Back at midnight with one last card for you to look at.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: