Friday, 23 December 2011

A Simple Christmas Card

Hello!

How are your preparations for Christmas coming along? We're almost ready, finally, and I've just got five minutes to show you one of the Christmas card designs I've been making this year. I'll show you a few over the next few days - I wanted to wait until we'd delivered all of them before posting photos, so I didn't spoil the surprise for those who will be receiving them. Here's the first one:


We made this in a card class that I ran for a lovely group of ladies, most of whom had never done any crafting before. It's a really simple design, but nonetheless effective for all that. I love the way the bauble folds completely flat for posting, and the fact that you don't need to cut the bauble shape out yourself, 'cause we have a fabby punch that does all that for you!

Pop back for another one soon. Thanks for looking!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: