Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Some Thank You Cards

Hello! Did you have a good Christmas? I did - I was spoiled rotten and didn't even have to cook as we decided to treat ourselves to Christmas lunch at a restaurant. Lovely! Alan bought me a Kindle, and I love it. I've always read voraciously and now I can have a whole library with me wherever I go - I can't wait, thank you sweetheart!



Today, I'm going to share with you some of the thank you cards I sent out recently to my customers. I loved these - the paper is just gorgeous! It's from the beautiful Paisley Petals pack. I've sponged the edges with ink (Always Articoke or Soft Suede) and popped the paper onto the co-ordinating cardstock. A length of Victoria crocheted ribbon (love this!) across the front, with a simple topper using a Curly Cute sentiment stamped onto a Large Oval, then layered onto one of the tags from the Lots Of Tags set of Sizzlits dies. Really pretty, yet quick and simple to produce in large numbers.

This is the time of year when everyone needs thank you cards. If you'd prefer to give handmade ones, rather than mass-produced, shop-bought ones, then why don't you book onto one of my January "Cards and More" classes? We'll be making cards using the lovely "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set, and for just £30 the class includes your very own stamp set, so you can make as many cards as you want when you get home. You have two dates to choose from (12th or 14th January), but you need to book by 10:00pm on 4th January. Booking is simplicity itself: just click on the link in the left-hand sidebar. I'd love to see you there, to help you get 2012 off to a wonderfully crafty start!

Thanks for popping in, see you soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

Lovely cards,hope you had a lovely xmas.

xx