Saturday, 24 December 2011

Vintage Dasher

Hello! Another card for you, this one using the ever-popular "Dasher" stamp. This is another one from my Christmas card classes, a  litte more involved than some of the others.


I've glittered his antlers with Dazzling Diamonds (wish I could find a way to take photos of this amazingly iridescent glitter so you can actually SEE it!). The Crumb Cake layer has been textured, in part, using the Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, and I've popped a cardstock ribbon across, cut using the Lace Ribbon border punch. I wanted to make something with a traditional feel to it, so I've used a classic Christmas colour scheme of Old Olive, Real Red and Crumb Cake, with the image and sentiment stamped on Very Vanilla. Colour fascinates me - this same card, done in EXACTLY the same way, but using a different set of colours, would look completely different.

Thanks for popping in, back soon with another.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: