Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Christmas Team Gift


Hello!

I said yesterday that I’d show you the gift I made for the lovely ladies in my team. Here it is:


 Here it is from a different angle:


And here is a close-up of the flower embellishment I made. 


That gorgeous brad is one of our Vintage Brads (I don’t need to tell you how jealously I guard these brads, they are almost too pretty to use.... Almost!) and the flower is punched with the Five Petal Punch and then distressed a little by scrunching the punched pieces after spritzing them with water and then sponging the edges. A little Boho Blossoms flower just peeping out from behind the brad added the finishing touch.
 
I forgot to take a picture of the contents (I know!) but I popped in some little tealights in matching shades of Rose Red and Blushing Bride. They were rose-scented too, so hopefully when the recipients opened the box, they were greeted with a gorgeous waft of roses.

I loved making these, am told that the ladies loved them, and I hope you’ve enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for dropping by. Back again soon..

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: