Monday, 16 January 2012

February “Cards and More” Class – Booking Now Open


Hello!

I hope you enjoyed looking at the projects we did at this month’s Cards and More Class (click here if you missed them), I had some lovely comments and emails about them – thank you! You can now book your place on February’s class, and again you have a choice of two venues and dates: Saturday 4th February at Cedarwood Primary School in Kesgrave, and Thursday 9th February at Pennikkity Pots Ceramics Café in Ipswich. Booking is essential, and I need bookings and payments by 10:00pm on Thursday 26th January, please.


February brings us Valentine’s Day, and you wouldn’t expect me to do a class in February with no reference to love, now, would you? However, February’s Cards and More Class isn’t just about our romantic partners or spouses; we will be making a range of projects suitable for all those people we care for. As well as cards, we will be making a gorgeous gift for you to give to someone special… and there MAY even be chocolates involved (any excuse)! 

The class will cost just £15, and will include all materials, refreshments* and as much tuition as you need. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to experienced crafters, so if you haven’t been before, why not come along and give it a try? I promise you you’ll love it, and you’ll be amazed at what you can create! (*If you attend the class at Pennikkity Pots Ceramics Café, I will contribute £1.50 towards the cost of any refreshments you buy at the café either during or immediately before or after the class.) You can find the booking link for the class in the sidebar. You don’t need a PayPal account to use the link; it is by far and away the easiest and quickest way to book your place, and it’s all completely secure.

We will be using the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, along with the beautiful Fresh Vintage stamp set – amongst others. Now don’t go flicking through your Idea Book and Catalogue, or even through your new Mini-Catalogues, ‘cause you won’t find them in there. These are two of the items that you’ll be able to get old of absolutely FREE, once Sale-A-Bration starts on 24th January, and they are so beautiful I couldn’t resist the chance to include them in a class for you. Unfortunately, I’m not allowed yet to show you any photos of the papers, so you’ll have to wait until I post my sneak peek of the projects…. How cruel am I? I'll post them soon, I promise..

Ooh – this year’s Sale-A-Bration offerings are just soooooo beautiful! I know you’re going to want to get your hands on all of them! (If you have ordered from me in the last twelve months then I’ll be sending you your very own copy of the Sale-A-Bration brochure in the next week or so, so keep an eye on the post.)

You can find general information about my classes by clicking here, and details of dates and locations are to be found here.

Places on my classes are strictly limited, and I can take fewer bookings for the Pennikkity Pots (Ipswich) class than I can for the Kesgrave one, so do book your place as soon as you can to make sure you don't miss out.
Thanks for dropping in, and I'll be back again with more tomorrow. Have a brilliant Monday!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: