Thursday, 26 January 2012

Fresh Vintage Card


Hello!

Yesterday, I shared some sneak peeks of the projects we’ll be making at February’s “Cards and More” Class, using the gorgeous “Fresh Vintage” stamp set. I thought it would be nice to show you something else that uses this stamp set, so here’s a little card I designed for a Ladies’ Club class this week.

If you run a club and think you'd like me to come along and do some crafting with you, then I'd love to hear from you. Just drop me an email or give me a call and we'll chat about what I can offer.

Don’t forget, today is the last date for booking onto my February “Cards and More” Class, in which we’ll be using this beautiful stamp set. Just click on the link in the sidebar to secure your place quickly and easily. If you want to get hold of the stamps themselves, click here to find out how you can get them for FREE.

Thanks for dropping in, and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: