Sunday, 15 January 2012

January “Cards & More” Projects


Hello! I had such fun in this month’s “Cards & More” classes! This was the first time I ran the same class twice, once at Pennikkity Pots in the centre of Ipswich, and then once at my usual venue in Kesgrave. It was so exciting to be able to offer a choice of venues and dates, and wonderful to get two opportunities to spend some fun crafting time with some fabulous ladies. We were making thank you cards this month, and the stamp set we were using was the beautiful “Pocket Silhouettes”. Here are the cards we made:

 
 

I love this colour scheme! The combination of Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight came straight from the Colour Coach, and I added Chocolate Chip to bring in a neutral to add balance and depth where needed. I think it’s a gorgeous, unusual spring combination: really zingy yet elegant, and I was delighted that the ladies who took part in the classes loved it too.

Here are a couple of close-ups so you can see some of the details. The 2012 In-Colour ruffled ribbons really have to be stroked to appreciate how wonderful they are, and the printed brads are so different from anything else I’ve seen – lovely!
 
 

If you'd like to join in the fun, you can find more information about my classes here. I’ll be announcing my February Cards More class tomorrow, so do pop back for more information and booking details. We have such a great time, and it would be wonderful to have you come and join us!

Thanks for dropping in, see you soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Alison xx said...

Beautiful cards Becki, I love the colour combos. A xx

Tina said...

Lovely cards Becki, I do love the colours.

xx