Tuesday, 10 January 2012

January Scrapbooking Club Last Call - and Some More Swaps

Hello! Just a quick reminder to all you scrappers that you need to book your place on my January Scrapbook Club by 10:00pm this evening. There’s a PayPal link in the sidebar (you don’t need a PayPal account to pay this way) and you can find more information about the club here.

Yesterday, I told you I would show you some of the swaps I got from the Peterborough training day.


Here they all are, spread out across my desk – don’t they look pretty displayed like this? So colourful!
There are way too many to show you all of them in detail, but I wanted to show you the ones that the ladies in my team did, ‘cause I’m so proud of them! 

Actually, this first wasn’t made by a lady, and the maker isn’t in my team as such – he’s not even a demonstrator – but he is my husband and I love that he always makes such fab swaps to take to these events.


 So this is Alan’s swap: he has the knack of making them really simple but SO effective – I love this one! The stamp sets he’s used are “Spiced Paisley” and “Charming”.

Next is the one made by Helen (you can find her here).


Helen got a sewing machine for Christmas and has made use of it on this little card-front. Stamp sets used are “Charming” and “Teeny Tiny Wishes”, and Helen's swap gave rise to lots of “wow”s, I can tell you…

The last one I’m going to show you was made by the newest Team Sunshine member, Emma.


 Now Emma doesn’t have a blog that I can link to at the moment, but I’m so proud to have her as part of my team, she has the most incredible enthusiasm, talent and tenacity and is working so hard at building her Stampin’ Up! business. Her swap uses the “Marry Me” set, along with the "Love Blossoms" wheel, and I think it’s just beautiful!

Pop back tomorrow to have a look at the Christmas gift I gave to my team members. Thanks for dropping by…

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: