Thursday, 19 January 2012

January’s Scrapbook Club Projects


Hello! Can you believe how far through January we are already?! I love the fact that the nights are starting to draw out already – Alan is coming home (more or less) in the light now. Well, at least it’s not pitch black any more…

Last night was my January Scrapbooking Club evening, and I wanted to show you what we made. The theme was “Christmas Memories”, and we were using the luscious “Holly Berry Boutique” Designer Series Paper. Here are the sample layouts I’d prepared:



Spot anything missing? Yup - photos! I had two photos in mind, but when I came to print them off I can't find them anywhere! I know I had them the other day, because I was looking at them and editing them ready for printing, but now... no sign of them. Ho hum.

I loved making the little flower embellishment for the first page. Here's a close-up of that, along with some of the other details.




 


I wish the amazing sparkle of the glittery details on these papers showed up better on these photos, it really is something special! Really need to work on my photography..


That's it for today, thanks for visiting. Do leave a comment if you can - I love to hear from you! Right, off to pack for a club meeting I'm doing a slot at this afternoon. Pop back tomorrow and I'll show you what I've been doing there.


Hugs,


Becki
xx

1 comment:

Tina said...

Beautiful pages Becki.

xx