Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Last Call For February “Cards and More” Class…

Hello! Just a quick reminder that booking closes for February’s “Cards and More” Class tomorrow (26th February) at 10:00pm. You can book through the link in the sidebar (no PayPal account needed) or by emailing or calling me. If you want to book by phone after this evening though, please DON’T call me on my landline number; you’ll get the message service and I won’t be able to pick your message up until after I’ve placed the class order. MOBILE PHONE ONLY, PLEASE.

Here, at last, is a sneak peek at some of the projects we’ll be making:



I’m really looking forward to sharing these and other projects with you, all using the gorgeous Fresh Vintage stamp set and Everyday Enchantment – available only during Sale-A-Bration. Don’t miss them!

(By the way, apologies for the delay in putting these up. If you read my blog a few days ago you’ll know I’ve been poorly. Gastroenteritis, according to the doctor! Not a bad dose, thank goodness, but enough to slow me down hugely, so thanks for bearing with me.)

Back tomorrow with another Fresh Vintage project to share with you. Thanks for dropping in!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: