Wednesday, 4 January 2012

The new Spring Mini-Catalogue is Here!

Hello!

Wow - what an exciting day this is for everyone who loves Stampin' Up! For the first time in the UK, we will be bringing you TWO mini-catalogues this year, and today sees the launch of the first one: the 2012 Spring Mini-Catalogue.


You won't believe the gorgeous things that there are in this little book - just click here or on the picture in the sidebar to be taken to the online version of the Mini, so you can browse away to your heart's content. Just be warned: have a cup of tea / coffee and a pen and paper to hand, 'cause you'll want to get your Wish List going right away. I first saw this Mini at Convention in November, and I've hardly put it down since. As always, there are so many beautiful projects and ideas that I want to make, that I just keep reading and re-reading it over and over again. Oh - you don't know HOW HARD it has been to keep this secret!!!!

One of the things I'm really excited about is that this Mini-Catalogue introduces something to the UK market that they've had in the States for a while, and which I've been so hoping Stampin' Up! would let us bring to you. Before I discovered stamping, I used to make a lot of jewellery, so you can imagine the squeal of joy when I turned the pages and found these:

And they're just a part of it! Yes! We now have our very own "Simply Adorned" range of accessories - especially designed so you can handcraft your very own unique pieces of jewellery. I have so many customers who are going to be as thrilled as I am about this, as I'm always being asked when we are going to offer jewellery-making items. Jewellery is such a personal thing, and it can be so difficult to find that perfect accessory to reflect your personality. Well, now you don't have to: you can make your own!

Pop back later on today to see something I made with one of the charms you can see above. I love it! - and I hope you will too. In the meantime, grab that coffee and have a browse through our beautiful new Mini-Catalogue. And when you've got that Wish List written, email me to place your order, or ask me how you could earn some or all of the products you want - for free!

Back later. Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: