Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Perfect Pennants Christmas Banner

Hello!

I know it's a little late (or early!) to be showing you Christmas projects, but here's one that I think I forgot to share with you.


I made this banner in next to no time, using the Big Shot. The main "flags" and the decorative circles were cut with the Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die, and for a banner of this size you can cut all the components out at the same time, just by running several layers of card and Designer Series Paper through at once. The letters were again cut with the Big Shot, this time using the Timeless Type Junior Sizzlits Die set – these are little dies, and you can fit several of them through the Big Shot at the same time, just by lining them up on the plates, so again I cut all these components at once. The Very Vanilla layers were punched with the 1¾” Circle Punch.  A little bit of glue to pop it all together, and some sticky strip to attach the ribbon, and it was done!

You could easily change the colours around to make banners for birthday parties – or how about a name banner for your child’s bedroom door, using their favourite colours? You could let them add their own embellishments, to personalise it even further. Hmmm… maybe I’ll make myself one for the craft room… Watch this space.

Hope you liked this little project, and thanks for popping in! Have a lovely day – I hope it’s as sunny where you are as it is here!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: