Monday, 9 January 2012

Peterborough Training – My Swap


Hello! Wow – what a weekend, talk about busy! Yesterday was our regular training event up in Peterborough and I was so thrilled to be able to take three lovely ladies with me, two who are already in Team Sunshine and another who is looking to join very soon. My fab husband drove us all there and back and, as always, was the only guy there with about fifty women (he loves it!) and I’m always so proud to have a hubby who crafts and he joined in with the whole day, coming home having done more crafting than me!



 The photos are of the swap I took with me. Our theme was the brand new Mini-Catalogue and so my swap uses the new Cupcake Builder Punch. I know – not a cupcake in sight! I wanted to showcase another way you can use this punch, apart from the obvious, and so I used the cake case bit as a planter and the icing bit to punch out the clouds. You’d never guess they were designed with something so different in mind, would you?

Tomorrow, I’ll share with you some of the gorgeous swaps that I received in return, so do pop back for a look. There are some absolute beauties!

These training days are just one of the many opportunities to meet with and get inspiration from others, that I have enjoyed since becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I feel really privileged to be able to work and play with these ladies, and am so proud to be building a team of demonstrators, whose businesses I can encourage and support – it’s so exciting and rewarding to be part of their Stampin’ Up! adventure. If you’d like to find out more about becoming part of my team, just click here for more information and here to contact me direct. 

Back tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: