Monday, 23 January 2012

Scrapbooking Taster Session – Make A Mini-Album


Hello!

Well, the New Year is well under way now, and the “back to work” scramble is over. So now you can think about doing something just for yourself, rather than running around after everyone else. How about taking up a new hobby? Ever thought of Scrapbooking?


In February, in place of my usual Scrapbooking Club, I’ll be offering a Scrapbooking Taster Session, to give those of you who have never tried scrapbooking before a chance to have a go at something new. We’ll be making a beautiful Mini-Album, in which you’ll be able to display some of your favourite photographs so you, your friends and family can continue to enjoy them for ages to come.

Everyone is welcome, whatever your level of experience, and you don’t even have to bring any photographs with you – you can sort those out in your own time once you have enjoyed creating your album. I’ll provide all the materials needed for the project, as well as light refreshments and as much or as little tuition as you need. All you have to do is come along and enjoy a fun evening, creating something that you can be proud of, in the company of like-minded people. 

I'm offering this Taster Session at the special price of £10, and I’ll even give you £5 towards any orders of £35 or more placed on the evening, so you could end up paying as little as a fiver for the class! There is a PayPal link in the sidebar so you can book your place quickly and easily – you don’t need a PayPal account to pay in this way, and the system is totally secure. I’m really looking forward to spending an evening crafting with you, but places are limited so book your slot now to avoid disappointment.
Lastly, and on a completely different tack – did you remember that Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow? This is absolutely the best time in the Stampin’ Up! year, so make sure you pop back for full details of all the special offers. I know they’re going to knock your socks off – they did mine!

By the way, huge apologies for not posting yesterday! I had got something lined up for you but was feeling a little ropey, so didn’t schedule it in advance on Saturday as I had meant to. I then spent most of Sunday in bed with some rotten tummy bug and it wasn’t until rather too late in the day that I was “with it” enough to realise I’d forgotten to put the post up. I’m typing this late on Sunday, in bed, muffled up and shivering, but feeling better enough to at least get something done. Good job computer screens can’t transmit bugs (well, not of the physical kind anyway), as you really don’t want whatever this is I’ve picked up. I ache EVERYWHERE!

Thanks for dropping in, I’ll be back with more tomorrow. Crafting, that is. Not tummy bugs.... I hope.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: