Thursday, 9 February 2012

Everyday Enchantment – You Are Loved


Hello! I promised you another project today, using the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration Designer Paper Pack, “Everyday Enchantment”. I’m running my February class today (assuming the bus has managed to get me into town through the snow!) and this is one of the “reserve” projects I designed for that class. 


The main flower image is from the free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, “Fresh Vintage”, as are the stamps you can see across the Peach Parfait layer, while the sentiment is from a lovely set in the Mini-Catalogue, “You Are Loved”. 

The hardest thing about designing classes is, I think, having to “deselect” projects. I really like this card, but it isn’t possible in a two-and-a-half hour class to do all the dozens of things I’d like. I think you’ll realise tomorrow, why this was one of the projects that didn’t make it in, because as I developed my ideas, a colour theme emerged, and this one didn’t quite fit. Shame…

Talking of class projects, pop back tomorrow to have a look at the projects that DID make it into the class programme this month. I love them, and I’m excited to finally be able to show them to you properly.

Thanks for visiting, and please do leave me a comment if you have time. I love to hear from you.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: