Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello! I don't usually post twice in one day, but I wanted to show you this before Valentine's Day was over. This is the card I made for Alan this year - I didn't feel I could give him the one we'd been making in class as it wouldn't exactly be a surprise (though I did tell him that that's what he would be getting - hee hee!).


The stamps are from "You Are Loved", which is in the current Mini-Catalogue, and the Designer Paper is from the Regals Paper Stack. Colours are Riding Hood Red and Basic Grey, with a touch of Basic Black in the Taffeta Ribbon. And look! can you tell how much I LOVE the Vintage Brads - another one of them makes an appearance in the centre of the Boho Blossoms flower.

I hope you like it! Thanks for looking.

Hugs,

Becki
x

No comments: