Thursday, 2 February 2012

Heart Gift Box


Hello! Here’s one of the projects we made at my upline’s training day a few weeks ago; I finally got the chance to finish it this morning. Don’t you think this is a clever way to use the Petal Cone Die? And just look at that sparkly Glitter Brad!


The floral stamps are from one of the Mini-Catalogue sets, “You Are Loved”, while the sentiment comes from one of my all-time favourites, “Vintage Vogue”. To tell you the truth, on the sample the sentiment came from the “You Are Loved” set too, but when I came to finish the project, I couldn’t lay my hands on that set, so I made a… err… creative detour! Typically, of course, as soon as I'd finished, I found the set I'd been looking for! 

Imagine this all stuffed with chocolates and finished off with frothy tissue paper, as a yummy Valentine’s Day gift – gorgeous! 

Thanks for looking, back tomorrow.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Zoë said...

Really pretty gift bag Becki. Hope all well with you. Zx