Friday, 17 February 2012

Another February Project

Hello! Note to self - when scheduling posts, check you have actually put the RIGHT DATE IN! This was supposed to have been posted yesterday, sorry it didn't appear...

I've had some lovely comments about the class projects we did at my February "Cards and More" class, so thank you for those, I'm really pleased you liked them! I thought you might like to see another of the projects I came up with but which didn't make it into the class in the end.



It's a variation of the box that we did make in the class, but this one tinkers about with the Mini Milk Carton die even more, to make a much taller box (it's almost three times as high, I would think). Thanks to Joanne Gelnar for the inspiration for this one - I love learning new ways to use the Big Shot dies, it just shows you can use them for so much more than their original purpose.

Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow (I promise!) with news of March's "Cards and More" class.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: