Sunday, 19 February 2012

March Mini-Classes

Hello! Okay - I know I promised to be back yesterday, you'd think I'd have learned by now.... This hasn't been the best weekend ever, so far as the M.E. is concerned (I think it's the gloomy weather), but I feel a lot better now so here goes with the post that I had hoped would be up yesterday...


When we planned the big Craft Day that is to happen at the end of March (click here for more information), that left me with a bit of a dilemma: what should I do about my usual "Cards and More" and Scrapbooking classes? I didn't want NOT to run them, because I know that not everyone will be able to make the full day on 31st March, but at the same time I didn't want to run them in the same way as normal because, well, everyone is on a budget after all! So here's the solution, and I hope you'll love what I have to offer:

Both the March "Cards and More" and Scrapbooking classes will be mini-classes, priced at just £10 each. They will still last for two-and-a-half hours, and I will still be including all the materials you need, plus light refreshments. In addition, when you attend you will be given a £5 credit towards any product orders placed with me on the day of the class. How's about that for great value?!

The March "Cards and More" Class will focus on making quick and easy cards, with a view to stocking up that stash of "emergency" cards that everyone needs. We'll be covering a variety of occasions and you'll be able to customise the cards to suit a range of events. Expect to make up to six cards on the day. (Please note: I am expecting to offer this class at Pennikkity Pots as well, but we have yet to confirm a date. Watch this space...)

The March Scrapbooking Class will be perfect for those who are new to scrapbooking, or who want to try their hand at doing something a little different from the standard 12" x 12" pages. We'll be making a complete mini-album, so all you will need to do afterwards is pop your own photographs in. If you thought that scrapbooking was time-comsuming or needing of a lot of dedication, then think again. You will be amazed at what you can produce in such a short space of time!

To book, you can simply click on the PayPal link in the sidebar, or you can call me or email me. You'll need to book in advance (by 27th February for the "Cards and More" Class, and by 5th March for the Mini-Album Class) and the class fee is payable at the time of booking, please.

If you want to see more information about the classes and clubs I offer, then just click here and you'll be taken to the relevant page. I'm always happy to answer questions by phone or by email, so please don't hesitate to get in touch. It's always lovely to hear from you.

Back soon (see, I'm learning!). Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: