Friday, 24 February 2012

Owl Builder Punch Sampler

Hello!

I loved our Team Training session on Wednesday evening - it was fantastic to gather together with the ladies in Team Sunshine, along with my dear friend Marisa Van Amson and some of the members of her downline. We chatted, we shared ideas inspiration, we swapped. And yes, we CRAFTED! Here is the sampler I told you about yesterday, which I had put together for everyone to make during the evening.


Don't you love it?! I am so pleased with it, and how it came together! Having taken it along to my recent workshops I know how much my customers love it, and how helpful they have found it in allowing them to visualise some of the things that they can do with this fantastic punch. Who would have thought that all these have the owl punch at their foundation?

(I have to say at this point that this sampler wasn't my idea - I wish it had been! I saw one at the Stampin' Up! Convention and took some photographs, then promptly lost them. So this actual sampler is my creation, but it is based on my recollection of one that I saw at Convention. Credit where it is due...)

I hope this inspires you to get your owl punch out and have a play to see what you can come up with. What? You don't have one yet?! Then call or email me to place your order and we'll put that right...

I'll be back soon with pictures of the swaps I made and received at the training evening. In the meantime, if you are interested in joining my team, and starting off your very own Stampin' Up! adventure, then click here for more information, and then give me a call and I'll answer any questions you may have. If you join before the end of March then you can choose an additional stamp set from our current catalogues absolutely FREE.

Back soon, and thanks for dropping in.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

Great ideas Becki. Thanks for the fun inspiration. Zx