Thursday, 23 February 2012

Owl Punch Sampler.... Watch This Space!

Hello! Just a quick post today - I've had a fab day doing a workshop down near Colchester (thanks Carol and guests for making me so welcome!) but am heading for an early night. Do pop back tomorrow though, 'cause I have something special to show you... See this - Stampin' Up!'s brilliant Owl Builder Punch...?


Well, at the first Team Training session that I ran with my dear friend Marisa Van Amson yesterday, for my team and hers, everyone made a gorgeous project showcasing lots of great ideas of things you can make using this punch - and only one of them was owl-related! I'll be putting up pictures tomorrow, so do come back for a look.

Have a good evening, and thanks as always for dropping in.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: