Monday, 6 February 2012

Team Achievement Recognition


Hello, and what a gorgeous, sunny, snowy day it is here! 

Today, I want to show you some cards I made to celebrate milestones and promotions a couple of the ladies in my team have achieved recently. I'm so proud of them! You’ve heard me say so often that Stampin’ Up! is all about the people, and for me it’s so important to let my downline demonstrators know how much I appreciate them. I fancied doing a bit of colouring, so I decided to use “Under The Big Top” (a stamp set I got free at Stampin’ Up! regional training a few months ago). As it was so gloomy outside I thought bright and bold would be nice and cheering, so here is what I made:



The papers are all from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, and the images are coloured using our blender pens. Just squidge the inkpad together when it’s closed, then open it up and use the smudge of ink inside the lid as a palette to take ink from with the pen. I’d never claim to be the best colourer (is that a word?) in the world, but this is so easy. Nice and clean too, no inky mess to clean up.

In a few days, I’ll be putting up photos of the goodie-pack I’ve put together for a lovely new lady who joined my team last week (welcome Pat!). I just want to make sure Pat has seen it first, so I hope the rest of you don’t mind waiting for a while. I always give a welcome pack to new members of my team, including a collection of handmade gifts and business tools that will help as they begin their Stampin’ Up! adventure. If you’re interested in finding out what’s involved, click here, or email me or call and we can have a chat about all the opportunities available. Don’t forget that during Sale-A-Bration you will be able to choose an extra stamp set absolutely free!

Finally, I didn’t want to put this in the first paragraph of today’s post, as it’d end up being highlighted on my Facebook page, but I’m sorry to have been quieter than I intended for the last few days. I’ve had to take a few days off with another flare-up of this bug that has been bothering me for the last two or three weeks. Even Alan had to take last week off work with it, and he’s hardly ever ill! I even had to rearrange a team meeting on Friday and my class on Saturday, which is something I hate doing. Thanks to everyone for being so understanding, hopefully I’ll be back to normal strength this week. At the time of posting this I am expecting to be able to run Thursday’s class as normal, so I’ll look forward to seeing you then at Pennikkity Pots.

Right. I’ll be back tomorrow (gastroenteritis permitting!) so I’ll see you then. Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: