Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Team Training Swaps

Hello! In my last post, I told you about the Team Training session I'd organised with Marisa last week, and promised to show you the swaps that the other ladies brought along. It's taken me a few days to get the time to take a decent photograph, but here they are at last - aren't they fab!


We had such fun on the evening, and I was thrilled to be able to get together with such lovely people. It's a shame that not everyone could make it on the night, but it's great that Stampin' Up! works around your other commitments. If you're interested in finding out more about what it means to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (and don't forget you could choose an extra free stamp set if you join before the end of March!), then click here, or give me a call and we'll chat through any questions you may have. 

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: