Saturday, 25 February 2012

Useful AND Pretty - Team Training Swaps

Hello!

One of the things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is having the opportunity to meet with other demonstrators and to share and swap ideas. We all have different styles and it's great to see what everyone else comes up with, focusing on a given theme or stamp set. Here are the swaps I made for our training evening on Wednesday.


These little corner bookmarks are all made using the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, which is on offer as a gift with £45 purchase during Sale-A-Bration (before the end of March). I love pretty papers and this is a sweet and easy way to bring those pretty papers into our everyday lives. After all, everyone needs a bookmark!

The swaps I received back are simply stunning and I will post them on here as soon as I have taken some photos. Until then, I hope you enjoyed seeing what I made.

Back soon, thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx 

No comments: