Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Welcome To Team Sunshine, Pat!

Hello! I wasn't expecting to be away for a few days, but I hope you'll forgive me 'cause it was my birthday this weekend and Alan spoiled me rotten - so no time to get onto the computer to post the updates I'd intended.

I always put together a pack of useful business tools for new members of Team Sunshine, as a way to get them off to a good start, and so they know they are valued. The lovely Pat joined the team at the beginning of the month and, a few days back, I promised you a look at the welcome pack I'd put together recently for her. I met up with Pat yesterday so was finally able to give everything to her, so I can safely post pictures, knowing I won't spoil anything for her. Pat had told me that her favourite colours are warm greens and browns, autumnal colours, if you like, so I used those for her gifts. The papers are from the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper Pack.

First, here is the notebook I covered. I used one of our 5" Art Journals. (I've just noticed that the photo is a bit crooked, so apologies for that!)


Next, here is a little folder I made, containing swatches of all our coloured cardstock. Bekka gave something similar to me when I started with Stampin' Up!, and I remember how useful I found it to be able to see all the colours "in the flesh". I hope Pat will find this as helpful as I did.



The final photo is of the card I made to welcome Pat into the team. The image (as with the sentiment stamp on the front of the folder shown above) was exclusively available to Demonstrators at Convention.


I haven't photgraphed the things I included that I didn't make, such as the Stampin' Up! pen and shopping tote, but I think Pat was pleased with her welcome pack. I certainly hope it comes in handy!

Back tomorrow (hopefully!) with more. Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: