Saturday, 10 March 2012

Another Craft Day Sneak Peek - and Hello To Ipswich Library-Goers!

Hello! Another Craft Day sneak peek for you - this one is from the gorgeous scrapbooking project we will be creating. I'm really excited about it, and it's getting closer now, only a few more days left for you to book your place. All you need to do is to click on the link in the sidebar...


This post is rather later in the the day than I'd intended. I've spent much of today at the Ipswich Library Craft Fair and I've had a lovely time (although I did need to crash out for a couple of hours when I got home). I love these events; because Stampin' Up! products aren't available in the shops, they give everyone the chance to see how beautiful they are in real life. It's one thing to look at photographs in our catalogues - gorgeous though they are - it's entirely another to be able to pick them up, touch them and really appreciate what we have to offer. Here's the picture I took of my stand (with apologies to the gentleman standing behind it!):


I met some really lovely people today (hello to all of you!) and it was great to be able to share my love of crafting with them. I'll be at the library one Saturday every month, just check out the dates in the sidebar. 
I'd love to meet you too, so if you're in Ipswich on any of these dates, do pop in and say hello!

Thanks for dropping in, and I'll be back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx 

No comments: