Sunday, 25 March 2012

April Class Details Up Now..

Hello!

Rather later than intended (I'd like a good reason, but it's just 'cause I got my dates muddled!), the booking information is now up for April's "Cards... and More" classes and Scrapbooking Club.


I'm loving the stamp set we're going to be using in the "Cards... and More" class! "Perfect Postage" is a really sweet little set from the Spring Mini-Catalogue, and it works really well for a huge variety of cards and other projects. It's only available until the end of April and, if you choose to order one of the Class Bundles, you can get it at a discount on the catalogue price. The set co-ordinates beautifully with the Postage Stamp punch, which will also be disappearing at the end of April, and the second of my Class Bundles will give you the stamp set AND the punch, as well as the class, for a total saving of over £10. 

Click here for specific class information, and here for general information about my classes and the venues at which they take place. Do look out for the amazing special offer the Pennikkity Pots ladies are making to everyone who books on one of my classes at their studio.

As usual, you can book by clicking on the PayPal link in the sidebar, or contact me for details of how to pay by cheque or bank transfer (the latter two are a bit more work for you, but save me quite a bit in PayPal fees - it's your choice!).

Looking forward to seeing you at one or more of my April classes! If you want any more information you can contact me by phone or by email and I'll help all I can. Just don't forget - if it's the "Cards... and More" classes you're interested in, you need to book your place by 30th March.

One last little reminder: you have less than a week of Sale-A-Bration left. If you want to add to, or complete your collection of Sale-A-Bration gifts, then you need to get your orders (one free gift with every £45 order placed) to me by 6pm on 31st March. Any later than that and I can't guarantee getting your order submitted in time. Don't leave it too late!

Thanks for popping in, and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: