Friday, 16 March 2012

Don't Forget To Sale-A-Brate!

Hello!

Well, I'm up and running again after a very busy Tuesday that meant I've had to rest for a couple of days. It was SO worth it, though, I went up to do the guest slot at a WI near to the village where I used to live - a HUGE hello to the Whittlesey Ladysmith ladies, and thank you all for making me so welcome! We had such a fab time! I didn't want to just talk (and I'm sure they didn't want me to, either) so I got them crafting. Everyone made a gorgeous folded bookmark and a bright and breezy card, and the buzz of happy ladies chatting and crafting was a joy to hear. You can see similar bookmarks here and I'll put a photo of the card up as soon as I take one - I should probably have done this already, but I didn't think earlier (I said I've been tired) and the light is a bit dodgy now.

Now that the booking for our Craft Day is over, it's time to remind you again that you can still take advantage of the fantastic offers Stampin' Up! has for you during Sale-A-Bration. But you have to HURRY, 'cause you only have until the end of March. So, if somehow you've missed what Sale-A-Bration is all about (you've been in outer space, perhaps?), if you click here you can see full details. In short - FREE GIFTS for everyone, be you a customer, a hostess or a potential new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I have loved the offerings this year, the stamp sets and papers have been so amazing! Which one is your favourite? My customers have been going mad for this one:

Fresh Vintage Stamp Set
I love it too, and have to admit that I will be VERY sad to see it go. Yes, this set, and the other three exclusive Sale-A-Bration sets - as well as the exquisite Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - will be retiring in just two weeks' time, so you need to get your skates on if you don't want to miss out.

Remember - Sale-A-Bration sets are just that: Sale-A-Bration sets. Once they've gone, they won't be back. At all. And if you haven't got yours by then, well... that would be a shame now, wouldn't it!

If you haven't completed your set of Sale-A-Bration free gifts then there is still time. You can call me or email your order to me, and I can have it delivered direct to your door for just £4.95 or, if you can collect from me then I'll be able to split the shipping cost between everyone placing orders at that time. But don't leave it too late, the latest I can submit orders to Stampin' Up! to get free Sale-A-Bration goodies is the evening of 31st March. Realistically, I need your orders by 6:00pm that evening in order to be sure I can get them on the system in time. DON'T LEAVE IT TOO LATE!

If you can't decide what you want to order, because you want EVERYTHING, then why not sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and get your orders at a discount. If you sign up during Sale-A-Bration then you even get an extra stamp set from the catalogue (of any value!) absolutely FREE. But the deadline for this is earlier - I have to get paperwork to Stampin' Up! by 2:00pm on Friday 30th March. Click here for more information about joining my team and then call me or email me NOW to get your application started.

Back soon; thanks for dropping in.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: