Saturday, 3 March 2012

I Love Fresh Vintage!

Hello!

I am sooooo going to miss the Fresh Vintage stamp set when this year's Sale-A-Bration ends! Have a look at this card, really quite simple but I love it...


The Designer Series Paper is from the Subtles DSP Stack, overstamped with some of the smaller stamps from the set. The sentiment is from another fab Sale-A-Bration set, "Elementary Elegance".

If you love this set as much as I do then please make sure you don't miss out - it's only available until the end of March. Until then, you can choose it free with an order of £45 (excluding shipping), so do get in touch to place your order before it's too late.

Back soon. Thanks for visiting.

Hugs,

Becki
xx 

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

Beautiful card. I do love the Fresh Vintage stamp set.

xx

Alison xx said...

Lovely card Becki, it's so nice to see these stamps used with neutral colours.
I have awarded you a Leibster Blog Award for your lovely blog and the inspiation you give. A xx

Becki Ritson said...

Thanks ladies, I'm glad you liked the card. And thanks for the award, too, Alison, what a lovely surprise!

Hugs,

Becki
xx