Wednesday, 18 April 2012

April "Cards ...and More!" Projects

Hello!

Well! After a couple of potentially rather costly days (I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that cars and houses are not my favourite topics at the moment!) I'm back and able to bring you the photos I promised of this month's "Cards ...and More!" class projects. I hope you like them! Here are the cards, first of all:


And here they are, together with the gift box we made for them:


 Here's the box closer up - it's made from a single sheet of A4 and so simple to make, but really sturdy nevertheless.


And finally, here are all the cards again, one at a time so you can see them more clearly.

 
 

All the projects were made using the "Perfect Postage" stamp set, and each card used a different stamping technique: stamping-off, colouring direct-to-stamp, marker-tapping and paper-piecing . I love that stamping is so versatile, you could never get bored with it!

I've been doing some playing with my new toys from the Summer Mini-Catalogue pre-order and have some gorgeous things to show you. Pop back soon to have a look and, in the meantime, don't forget that if you'd like to spend some time making beautiful projects like the ones shown here, you can book onto my next "Cards ...and More!" class by clicking on the PayPal link in the sidebar. Click here for more information about the class.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

Lovely cards and box.
Colours are very pretty.

xx

Becki Ritson said...

Thanks Tina! xx