Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Get Set For Summer - The New Mini-Catalogue Is Here!

Hello!

The start of a new month, and the launch of a Brand New Mini-Catalogue!!!


Everyone who has hosted a Stampin' Up! party for me in the last couple of years will have received their very own copy of this little book from me (or will in the next day or so - you never know how efficient the Post Office is going to be...). I know how excited you will all be to finally be able to flick through its pages. It's been horrible, not being able to show it to anyone, apart from the odd sneak peek of a project here or there! I don't do patience very well where crafting is concerned.

If you look across to the sidebar you'll see a picture like the one above, and if you click on that picture you'll be taken straight to an online copy of the new Mini-Catalogue. ***Warning*** Don't do this if you are short on time, or you'll be late for whatever it is you need to do / get to. There really is SO much in this little catalogue. Over the next few days I'll be highlighting some of the main features, so do pop back for a look.

If you would like your very own copy of this little beauty, then just drop me an email, giving me your full name, UK postal address and telephone number and I'll get one sent out to you absolutely free. Once it arrives, you'll see that it's conveniently handbag-sized, so you need never be separated from it again....

As well bringing us the new Mini-Catalogue, today brings some really exciting changes to the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. If you click here, I'll tell you all about what's new.

Back soon - and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: