Friday, 20 April 2012

A Card from the Summer Mini-Catalogue!

Hello!

As you know, I've been playing with my pre-order from the forthcoming Summer Mini-Catalogue, and I've at last got round to taking a picture for you... Here's a congratulations card I made the other day, using some of my new goodies:


Isn't that image beautiful!? It's one of several from one of the new stamp sets that will be coming soon, and I've loved colouring in these beautiful flowers using Watercolour Wonder crayons and Blender Pens. So satisfying. (If you fancy having a play with the Watercolour Wonders, why not book yourself onto my May "Cards ...and More! class, when I'll be showing you all sorts of ways to use these amazing little crayons).

And no, I haven't been busy with my scissors, the lovely shaped layers you can see have been cut with the Big Shot, using a couple of the new dies that Stampin' Up! are bringing us. This is really only the tip of the iceberg, you just won't believe all the gorgeous things that are in this new little book!

The sentiment is from a stamp set that I earned free during Sale-A-Bration (another of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator: free stamps!), "Delightful Dozen". I've been needing more sentiments and this set is just fantastic. Expect to see it making frequent appearances!

Thanks for looking. I'll be back soon to show you some more preview of pretty things from the forthcoming mini.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Becki,

Beautiful card,I shall be playing
with my framelits tomorrow, can't
wait xx

Becki Ritson said...

Thanks Tina! xx