Monday, 16 April 2012

May "Cards ...and More!" Class Details

Hello!

You can now book your place on my May "Cards ...and More!" classes - just click on the links in the sidebar. At the time of typing this I have yet to confirm the date of the Pennikkity Pots class, but hope to be doing that shortly, so keep your eyes on here or my Facebook page if that's the one you're interested in.

Here's the stamp set we'll be using:



This is the super-versatile "Under The Big Top" stamp set - don't you love it?! You'll also be getting to grips with some fab colouring techniques with Stampin' Up!'s brilliant Watercolour Wonder Crayons, to make a great selection of projects including cards.... and more!

InkPad Picture
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Watercolour Wonder Crayons, they look almost like children's wax crayons but are so, so much more than that! Think of them as concentrated colour pigment; you can use them dry to colour in images directly, wet to give a stronger colour, or apply or blend them with Blender Pens or Aqua-Painters to give incredible watercolouring effects. Colouring is so much fun, and so relaxing, and I promise that once you try it with these amazing crayons you won't want to stop!

As with my April classes, the class itself will cost just £10. If you want to get even more for your money, then order one of the Class Bundles when you book your place. I've put together two specially selected packs of products at a discounted price, and with no shipping to pay, saving you a total of up to £11.15! Full details of the Class Bundles can be found by clicking here.

As an extra-special treat from me, if you choose to order Bundle B (click here for details), you can choose a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper from a selected range for just £40! This enables you to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s current special offer at a unique discounted price - usually only available for an order of £45 or more. Click here to see the papers you can choose from.

Booking for "Cards... and More" classes closes 10:00pm Thursday 26th April*.

* Late Booking may be available, subject to space availability, but if you order a Class Bundle after the Book By date, I can't guarantee it will be with you in time for the class itself. 

(By the way, for those of you who have been looking out for photos of the projects we did in April's classes, I will be putting pictures up as soon as possible. Some of you know that I've spent most of the last week in bed, fighting off that wretched bug that I thought I'd got rid of a week or so ago. I'm hoping that it's gone for good now, and I'll be able to get back to some kind of normality!)

Back soon!

Hugs,

Becki
xx 

No comments: