Saturday, 28 April 2012

More Spice Cake Suite.....

Hello!

I found these photos today, realised they hadn't yet hit my blog and wanted to show them to you before it's too late. The pictures shows a selection of lovely three-dimensional projects using the Spice Cake Suite from the soon-to-retire Spring Mini-Catalogue. They were part of an amazing display created for a training event a few months back by one of my fellow-Demonstrators, Jo Press. Aren't they stunning?!




Here are some more of Jo's projects:



Don't forget, the Simply Adorned range (you can see one of the charms in the bottom photo, along with the 61cm chain) will disappear with the Spring Mini-Catalogue, and we've just found out that the whole range is being retired in the States, so my guess is it won't return with our big new Catalogue in October. If you want to create your own jewellery using this fab series of products - or if you'll miss any of the lovely things in the Spring Mini as much as I will - then you need to put your order in NOW. Call or email me, telling me what you want, and I'll do the rest. It's really easy, and wherever you are in the UK I can arrange for delivery direct to your door for just £4.95.

As I'm typing this, I'm so excited about heading down to Reading tomorrow for Stampin' Up! Regional Training! These events are such good fun and I always come back buzzing with ideas. I'm travelling down with one of my downlines, Pat, and I'm really looking forward to being able to spend some time with her. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: absolutely the BEST thing about Stampin' Up! is the people you meet. Pat is a lovely lady, and I feel privileged to have her as part of Team Sunshine.

Those of you who keep tabs on my Facebook page will already be aware that there are big changes coming to the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit on 1st May. If you're thinking of signing up, you need to get in touch with me sooner rather than later, so I can help you decide if you need to be signing before the end of April, or whether you should wait until the start of May. Pop back tomorrow (Sunday) and I'll have some more details for you.

Right. I'm off to bed.... (It's eleven o'clock on Friday when I'm typing this). Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back soon.

Hugs,

Becki
xx

No comments: