Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Spice Cake Revisited


Hello! Still on the “Spice Cake” theme, I have a couple of things for you to look at today. First off, here’s a project that I made for display in one of the cafés in Ipswich:


I’ve photographed it out of the frame so you can see it more clearly, but this is off to hang on the wall in Pennikkity Pots Ceramics Cafe in the centre of Ipswich, advertising the “Cards …and More!” classes that I run there. As well as the papers, you can see I’ve used the co-ordinating “Spiced Paisley” stamp set, as well as the matching Big Buttons – all of which will be retiring next week! I loved putting this together, and made very good use of one of the amazing new tools that is coming in the Summer Mini-Catalogue. Can you guess just what it might be? 

Secondly, I promised to show you another card I’d made using the fab Spice Cake papers, so here it is:


This is a variation on the card I posted the other day, but this time “girlified” a little bit, and with a fabulous “Big Shotted” flower instead of the Big Button. The wonderful ladies in my team have been keeping me busy with “Congratulations” cards recently, and this card was for one of them. I LOVE it!!

If, like me, you love this Spice Cake suite of products, don’t forget that you have less than a week left to stock up on them. I’m putting in a last order from the Spring Mini-Catalogue on Tuesday 30th April, but after that it’ll be too late – they won’t be available beyond the end of April. If you can’t bear the thought of crafting without them, call or email me to put your order in. Free delivery if you’re able to collect from me, or just £4.95 to have your order shipped direct to you, anywhere in the UK.

Back tomorrow with a sneak peek at May's "Cards ...and More!" projects. See you then!

Hugs,

Becki
xx 

No comments: