Thursday, 17 May 2012

June "Cards ...and More!" Sneak Peeks


Hello! I hope you can join me to enjoy some crafting fun at my June "Cards ...and More!" classes, where we'll be making several projects using a variety of techniques, all of which will include the use of the fabulous new Simply Scored Scoring Tool from Stampin' Up!
 
Here are some sneak peeks at a couple of the projects we'll be making, just to whet your appetite:


You have two dates, and two venues to choose from, and you can book your place at either class using the PayPal link in the sidebar. The class itself costs just £10 and includes all materials (except adhesives) and light refreshments. If you decide to order a Class Bundle in addition (details coming soon) then you will get some gorgeous class-related products at a fab discount, giving you even better value for money.

Click here for more details of my classes. And, if you love Stampin' Up! as much as I do, why not host your very own Stampin' Up! party - it's a brilliant way to enjoy some crafting time with friends and you can earn exclusive, free crafting products too! You don't even have to be local to me to join in the fun, so long as you're in the UK. Click here for more details.

Watch out for details of the exclusive Class Bundles to go with the June classes, and thanks again for dropping in! I'll be back soon...

No comments: