Monday, 21 May 2012

Saturday's Stall



Hello! I had a FAB time at the Library Craft Fair on Saturday  - big hellos to all the lovely people who came to see me, and to the lovely people I met for the first time and who were all so friendly. I say it all the time, the best thing about this job is the people you meet! Here's a photo of my stall, for those of you who couldn't make it. I did try to post it on Saturday but for some reason my phone wasn't playing ball. Ah, technology...
 
 
Sorry it's so out of focus, I didn't realise until I downloaded it. I hope you don't hurt your eyes trying to make too much sense out of it!
 
Back later on with details of the Class Bundles for June's "Cards ...and More!" classes (assuming I can move after going to the physio this afternoon!). They would have been up yesterday, but I was shattered after the fair and those of you who know me will know that I can't do numbers even when I'm really on the ball, so I wanted to check all my figures today when I was a bit more compos mentis. See you then.
 
 
 

No comments: