Monday, 28 May 2012

Subscribers’ Prize Draw Results

Hello! Every month, all those people who subscribe to my newsletter are entered into a prize draw, and one of them wins a special little something from me as a thank-you. This month, the prize was this fab “Sprinkled Expressions” stamp set:


And the winner is…. [*cue drum roll!*]


SUE KERRY, FROM STOWMARKET

Congratulations Sue! Your stamp set will be on its way to you in the next week or so (when Alan and I get back from holiday), and I KNOW you’re going to love using it.

If you’d like to be in with a shot at winning a fab Stampin’ Up! prize from me, and you live in the UK, all you need to do is subscribe to my newsletter. You can subscribe by clicking on the link in the sidebar and don’t forget to include your full name and postal address, or I won’t be able to send you your prize if you win. (I’m sorry, I can't offer the prize to non-UK subscribers, unfortunately).

Huge thanks, as always, to my newsletter subscribers and loyal customers, because without you I wouldn’t have a business, or the opportunity to do this wonderful job! Sorry if you weren’t lucky this month, keep your fingers crossed and you’ll have another chance in a month’s time.

Back tomorrow with an example of the sort of card that, unfortunately, we all have to send from time to time. Sympathy cards are never easy, so pop back to see the one I made recently for a friend.

Thanks for visiting.

 

1 comment:

Sue Kerry said...

Thank you so much Becki, the stamp set is lovely x