Monday, 14 May 2012

A Twitterpated Welcome



Hello! Have you seen the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper that's in our new Summer Mini-Catalogue? I love it and have been making all sorts of things with it. Here are the gifts I made for one of my new team members (*Hi Kerry!!*) - I've been waiting for ages to show you photos of them, 'cause I didn't want to spoil the surprise for her, but I think I'm safe to do so now...

First, the card:


Next, here's the matching notebook I covered (I left this blank, so Kerry can write whatever she wants to on the front):



And finally, the little folder, containing swatches of all the current Stampin' Up! colours.


No apologies for using the Apothecary Art stamp set again - I love it!!! Watercoloured with Stampin' Pads and Blender Pens, and cut out using the new Framlits dies. You can see the new Pleated Satin Ribbon really well in these pics too, but it's such a shame you can't actually touch it - it's so soft and tactile. I very nearly couldn't give these up! I'm kicking myself for not taking a photo of all three together, because they looked so sweet as a set, but I was so excited to post them off that I nearly forgot to take any pictures at all!

If you fancy getting your hands on a welcome pack like this, as well as some other Stampin' Up! goodies to get your business off to a good start, then now is a fantastic time to join my team of Sunshine Stampers. At just £99, the Starter Kit is amazing value, and you can customise it completely to suit your tastes, and if you join in May then you get a FREE TICKET to November's Stampin' Up! Convention in Mainz, which is worth £149. That's a total of up to £324 worth of value, for an investment of just £99!!!! (I still can't believe Stampin' Up! is offering this!). Click here for more details, and if you want to get started, or just want to talk things through with me then you can contact me for more information (details in the sidebar).

Back soon!





No comments: