Tuesday, 29 May 2012

With Sympathy….

Hello! I don’t know about you, but I always find it really hard to make cards to people who have suffered a bereavement. The ones you can get in the shops usually have quite flowery verses in them and they never really express what I want to say. After all, what CAN you say to someone who has just lost a loved one?

A lovely friend and customer of mine recently lost her Mum, and this is the card I made for her:


Very simple, and using Basic Gray rather than the more traditional black, so it was less stark than it would otherwise have been. The Basic Rhinestones add a touch of elegant sparkle, and the very simple sentiment says it all, without being at all wordy. I hope it conveyed what I want it to.

Back tomorrow, and I’ll be focussing on one of the new products from the Summer Mini-Catalogue – one that is rapidly becoming one of my “can’t craft without it” essentials. See you then, and thanks for dropping in.

 

No comments: