Wednesday, 6 June 2012

A Card By Anne!

Hello! I hope you enjoyed a fabulous Jubilee Weekend! Today, I wanted to show you a beautiful card created by one of my lovely customers, Anne. I don’t usually show projects with stamp sets that are no longer available, but I couldn’t resist sharing this with you:


Isn't it gorgeous?! Anne used the “Fresh Vintage” stamp set that she got as part of her product bundle when she attended the Craft Day I did with Emma at the end of March, and I love the effect she’s achieved here using the distressing techique we used on the day.

Along with the photo, Anne sent a lovely note saying how much she was enjoying using the stamp set and the other gorgeous goodies she got on the day – I was so delighted to hear how much fun she’s been having with them. It really makes my day knowing that I have played even a small part in inspiring people to spend time creating such beautiful things!

I will be spending some more time crafting with Anne at this weekend’s “Cards …and More!” class in Kesgrave. If you fancy coming along, there are still some spaces left, so drop me a line to book your place and, if you want to, order your Class Bundle at a special, discounted price. You can pay quickly and easily by using the PayPal link in the sidebar, and if your Saturday’s already booked, don’t forget that I’m running the same class again at Pennikkity Pots Ceramics CafĂ© in Ipswich on Thursday morning (14th June). It’d be great to see you there! Click here for more details of the class.

Why not email me a photo of the projects you’ve created using your favourite Stampin’ Up! products? I always enjoy seeing what you’ve made, and I’d love to share some more pictures of your creations.

Thanks for dropping in, and I’ll see you soon…


No comments: