Thursday, 28 June 2012

Curled Paper Garland

Hello! I love this pretty garland I made yesterday using the "Beyond The Garden" Designer Series Paper. What do you think?
 
 
The base is one of those hard polystyrene rings you can pick up in craft shops, and then all you do is cut strips of DSP, curl them with your Bone Folder, pin them in place and there you go! It doesn't even take very long but, be warned: it looks atrocious until the very end, particularly if you're a neat-freak like me. Don't panic, keep pinning away and it will look fabulous. I used a little under half a pack of DSP, and the polystyrene ring I used was about eight inches (20cm) in diameter. The next time, I'm going to use a larger ring, so the centre hole is more defined, but I'm so pleased with how this turned out!
 
Don't forget, you can still order three packs of our beautiful DSP and choose a fourth one absolutely free, but time is running out. You need to get in touch with me by 10:00pm on Friday evening (29th June) at the latest if you want to take advantage of this amazing offer, as I'll be in a reception-dead area for most of Saturday so can't guarantee I'll be able to take your calls or pick up your emails then.

Right, I'm off to pack for tonight's "Sparkle" event. Hope to see you there, or if you can't make it, pop back here soon for more pretties. Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: