Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Door Tag

Hello! Well – what a day! I’m wrapped up as warmly as if it were October, and looking out at seemingly endless rain. The washing machine is on the go so the house is going to be bedecked with wet towels and sheets shortly, and Rosie has hardly ventured out of her radiator bed at all today, as a result of the state of the weather. I wish I’d had my camera handy to show you the unimpressed look she gave me as I clattered into the kitchen with the laundry basket!

Never mind, all the more time to craft and to surf the web looking at pretty things, and on that note, I’d like to show you this little tag – isn’t it sweet?


I made one for each of the ladies who came to my class on Saturday. I made one for myself too, and will be making some more as I fancy them for door-handle decorations to brighten up our house. There is something about Melon Mambo that really cuts through the murk of these dingy days and it always makes me smile, and teamed with fresh Whisper White it just oozes cheer and happiness.

Hmm.. Maybe I’ll do something similar to hang on the curtain poles in our living room. Our house is rented, so we are limited in what we can do, and you certainly wouldn’t want to hang actual curtains on those rails, they don’t look at all capable of bearing weight (we have blinds everywhere, not my cup of tea but we’re stuck with them for the time being). There’s a thought…

The stamp is from the “Mixed Bunch” set (so gorgeous!) from the Summer Mini-Catalogue, which is part of June’s Class Bundles, and the ribbon is the beautiful Satin Organza Ribbon, which you’ll find in the main catalogue. The leaf spray is from the Bird Builder punch.

Next time, I’ll show you the one of my current “thank you” card designs, which I’ve been making for my customers. I really appreciate their orders and like to show them that I do. It’s so easy in life to feel taken for granted and a card is a lovely way to tell someone you’re thinking of them.

Don’t forget to take advantage of this month’s current special offers (free Designer Series Paper and additional Hostess Benefits) – click here for more information and then, if you want to book a party or place an order then just call me or email me and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Thanks for popping in! See you soon…
 

No comments: