Monday, 4 June 2012

Join The Paper Party: FREE Designer Paper In June!

Hello, I hope you’re enjoying your Bank Holiday Weekend! After a wonderful week in Cornwall with Alan, I’m home again and starting to get back into the swing of things. Amazingly, it looks as if I actually got it right and all my scheduled posts went up at the appointed  time, so hopefully you won’t even have noticed I’ve been away! 

 
Just look what Stampin’ Up! have come up with while I’ve been off relaxing, though: a fabulous Paper Party that lasts for the whole of June! You can scoop yourself a FREE pack of Designer Paper every time you order three packs, and for all the pretty paper addicts out there it doesn’t get better than this. Just think about it: for just £29.85 plus shipping you will get a massive FORTY-EIGHT SHEETS of our incredible, beautiful, double-sided Designer Series Paper - imagine all the fun you'll have crafting with that lot!

You’ll find a Designer Series Paper for every crafting occasion, every crafting project, and every creative mood, just choose from the selection below:


To order your Designer Paper Packs, just contact me by phone or by email (details in the sidebar) and tell me your choices. I can have your order delivered direct to you, anywhere in the UK, or if you live in the Ipswich area, why not collect your order from me and benefit from cheaper shipping?

I’ll be back very soon with details of another, very special offer for you . See you then, and thanks for popping in. 

No comments: